Naga Psychedelic

I'm meren...a father, a grungeman, a student, a son, a brother, a Christian, a restless soul, an underachiever, an unfinished symphony, a cork on the ocean. Life's good. Even though sometimes it sucks....

Saturday, January 28, 2006

Things I should .......

Top TEN Firsts
1. First Piercing: My ears.. I was 14 years old.
2. First Smoke: I clearly remember....I was 13 years old.
3. First Crush: Ina, the nursery school teacher... oh my, she had big boobs.
4. First Bicycle: Hero BMX, that was 1992.
5. First GF: Ati.
6. First School Bunk: Standard VII.
7. First ...

Seven Websites I Visit Daily
1. Yahoo
2. Google
3. Morungxpress.com
4. IIMK's intranet
5. Miniclip
6. My Own blog
7. Rediff

Super Six Places I have Lived
1. Dimapur
2. Tirunelveli
3. Calicut
4. Bangalore
5. Kohima
6. Longjang

Five Movies I Can Watch Over and Over
1. There is something about Mary
2. Perfect Storm
3. Gladiator
4. My Sassy Girl
5. Mulan

Three concerts which I never regretted attending

1. Moksha
2. Bryan Adams
3. Korr

Two things I will do before I die
1. Make lots and lots on paisa.
2. Set up my own business in Nagaland- Longchars.

One thing I You Can't Live Without
My 8.9 GB mp3 in my lappie....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home