Naga Psychedelic

I'm meren...a father, a grungeman, a student, a son, a brother, a Christian, a restless soul, an underachiever, an unfinished symphony, a cork on the ocean. Life's good. Even though sometimes it sucks....

Wednesday, December 14, 2005

X-mas Evolution

Forget the Summer Solstice, I've have a bad feeling that this Christmas Eve is going to be the longest day of the year. I always look forward to this day, filled with its anticipation, pork,rice beer and the holiday spirit...but this time only the anticipation will be there. I think i should actually forget how it feels to celebrate this christmas but just think of an innovative way to celebrate it. Right now the weather is not helping me either(just imagine taking bath with cold water in Calicut now!!!!!!!!). I'l have to spend each day waiting for a miracle, enjoying the pork my parents send me for Christmas.
Merry Christmas to everyone!!
---Meren

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home