Naga Psychedelic

I'm meren...a father, a grungeman, a student, a son, a brother, a Christian, a restless soul, an underachiever, an unfinished symphony, a cork on the ocean. Life's good. Even though sometimes it sucks....

Monday, October 31, 2005

Song on the Wall: "Wake Me Up When September Ends"-Green Day

Summer has come and passed
The innocent can never last
Wake me up when september ends

Ring out the bells again
Like we did when spring began
Wake me up when september ends


Gone November 21st, I finished my Simulation Modeling Mid-term...certificate and all! The learning was tremendous and exciting with lots of pratical knowledge, to know that I am almost done with the first step in my Simulating Career!!!
In four weeks,I'm done with my SM. We were in his clinicals in the last week and is just about finishing it up !! We inititally worked it out with Newsvendor Problem.... then @RISK......and then. The first week was awesome, full of truly discovering the functions of the Simulation Modeling...which it seems to progressively get better, funnier and livelier day by day..
PS: I wish I had more profs like him to learn more....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home