Naga Psychedelic

I'm meren...a father, a grungeman, a student, a son, a brother, a Christian, a restless soul, an underachiever, an unfinished symphony, a cork on the ocean. Life's good. Even though sometimes it sucks....

Monday, December 18, 2006

In 2006 I…
[things not to come again] greatest personal loss
[x stayed in love] fallen in love
[x lol probably] lied
[ ]made a new pair of spectacles but lost again
[I hope not] disappointed someone close
[ ] hid some secret
[ ] pretended to be happy
[ ] never slept on my bed when i was at home
[ ] kept some new years resolution
[ ] met someone who changed my life
[ ] changed my outlook on life
[x] sat home all day doing nothing
[x] pretended to be sick
[ ] never felt like dying
[ ] given up something important to you
[ ] lost my cell again
[ ] learned something new about yourself
[x lol] tried something you normally wouldn’t try and liked it
[ ] made a change in your life
[ ] found out who your true friends were
[ ] met great people[ ] snuck out of the house
[x] stayed up til sunrise
[ ] met someone from myspace in person
[ ] partied more than 5 times
[ ] was never home on weekends while i was in Chennai
[ ] found a person I never thought I’d become real good friends with
[ ] had friends who were drifting away from me
[ ] had someone close to me die
[ ] had a high cell phone bill
[ ] wasted most of my money on travelling
[ ] had a beer mug fight
[ ] went to the beach
[x] gotten sick
[ ] liked more than 5 people at the same time
[x] had a wasted night
[ ] became closer to a lot of people
[ ] got a decent job and wasted it
[ ] travelled a lot
[ ] watch a lot of crappy movies
[ ] ..............................

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home